WHAT TO DO???



I am seriously going nuts right now thinking about which subspeciality to do after my gazzettement.The decision is so so important as it determines what I'll be doing permanently for the rest of my life ! Oh my god..
As suzie pointed out , I have to consider what I want most in life..'Fame' or 'Fortune'?I want both !..plus 'Free time' ..hehe so macamana eh? Ok Ive got a few options here .. hope u guys can help me decide.
1st is nephrology..most likely will give fortune, because of the so many procedures to be done,kat private sekali buat dapat at least 4-500 ( kalau x beribu) plus boleh jaga private dialysis centres , can get up to a few thousand extra a week. But then the training in HKL is quite bz.. plus im a bit obsessed about procedures, so..mcm tak ja.
Second is dermatology. A good option ,if planning to open up a private skin clinic. I was initially interested to join ella in this ( how ella?) ,its a good way to make money and at the same time not be so busy with work because skin rarely has any emergencies ..but ill lose out on my internal medicine knowledge as dermatology is almost totally a different field .sayang pulak..
Another option that mama actually brought up is endocrinology. Interesting ..requires a lot of internal medicine knowledge, but hmm probably wont get as much money as the two above sebab tak banyak procedure.Not as bz as nephrology however, and possibly can get the ' fame' part if i stay in government service..thats not so bad....
I know i cant have all, but hopefully i can do something I will enjoy that will last me for more than 20 years..so macamana ?...

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

salam..

Blogger said...

Get daily suggestions and methods for earning $1,000s per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

Post a Comment